Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

the blar-ness of blar-ness life

deng it..im desperate for a damn phone la dei!!
T__T
any1 planning to change phone??
i dun mind 2nd hand..
tsk~
deng la..my phone spoil liao cant sms..
MY LIFE WITHOUT SMS - DEAD~
argHhh~
my buffday onie can get phone aa..
i die by tat time liao lo..!!
26 oct..
NID TO WAIT FOR..
erm..
july,august,sep,oct
4 months la ..
T___T
mamii..
U CANT DO THIS 4 me..
who cares..
mom promised w580i..
i shall wait PATIENTLY..
nah~
4 those tal tau mcm mana 580 looks like..its lik dis






jealous onot?
aiya.. i SS *syok sendiri* onie la..
ever1 phone more nice den dis..
T__T



yes..~
yesterday was.. argh..duwan talk le..
deng it..sis went neway without me...and she said..wat..14 years old cannot go?? can sum1 tell me how old can go ?? halo..its not det my sis is 18.. shes onie 17.. some1 tell me pls..thnx..
=P


well.. kena bombarded by mom for results.. dun k la.. i DETERMINE fr now on.. i will onie on com for 5 hours..CEH~~
haha..k la k la..2 hours ok?! i damn guai lui ..THNX~



HELP.. i reformat my com and all my pictures, songs, games, MSN!!! is gone..so.. life is un-meaningful..!! gratz to those get top 3 in class since results r out..and also gratz to those uncle and auntie who still looks hot..=D and aso GRATZ to those who brought phone to skul on las friday cuz THEY HAV COOL PHONES..not like mine..



ok~ i go sit in a corner and emo 1st..
T_T
BTW~ im currenly in love wif usher's - LOVE IN THIS CLUB..
the beat is so cool..
u guys shud try hearin it man !
rox yr damn boring life..
*no offense*
^_~

No comments: