Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Friday, October 10, 2008

rAnDoMnEsS

ponteng-ed stupid school today cz
1) dono wat crap anugerah
2) i din finish my work
3) wanted to stay home and sms like mad
4) PLAIN LAZY

eventhou my mom said no.. I WENT BAK TO MY ROOM.. and LOCK THE DOOR.. so that she cant go in
TEE-HEE
so.. while at home.. finished my math homework
DENG! teacher will be so proud of me..!! 1st time finish..YAY!!


STATISTICS!! my 1 and only fav chapter.. so easy Zzz.. LOL


SOLID GEOMETRY .. actually quite ok la.. if u know the darn fomula.. if not...! sure die..LOL


after doing homework.. I GO POP some POPCORN..hahahah

zE machine in action..haha



even gave my neighbour a tupperware of it..hah~




HERE COMES THE RAANDOM SHIT.. haha



heh =X



I TOLD U!! sony ROCKS!! C'mon.. YEAH~~~~



whee~my collection of tuition stuff..?? -.-



T.T i miss primary school.. AND i was suppose to return the penolong tag end of year =X



i am a prefect..LALALALAL~~



i have to stick dis stupid reminder.. URGH! i was saved by it once LOL.. wore the other 1 den saw dis faster go change..den reach school..LATE.. Zzz



well... my fav. MEG CABOT book. why i still not popular?? haha~~



i wan TE-WU j .. haiZzz



WHERE IS PUR SKUL's 1?!

ILL END MY POST WIF MY 2 WANG LEEHOM's POSTER.. teehee




muackZz my dear leehom! wakakak..
okay.terminated.
BYEs..
=P
damn.. he jz msn-ed me and called me dear
AWwww
AINT THAT SWEET..

No comments: