Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, January 12, 2009

nEw hAiR

teee heee
currenly shading crocodile tears crying T___T
dadi say mai hair 2 stylish for a student
baka!! (learn from death note)
as long as can tie can liao ma!! =( BLEAAA

well. today was weird??
monday~~ it started wit the weird assembly -.-
singing without music .. WAT?!
dude..our skul is so pathetic patriotic
LOL

thennn.. OOHHHH!! ill never forget geo today!!
crap lo wei! i din bring text book.. kena denda!!
..50 cents -.-
baka!!! then she say for photostating 4 whole class
YEAH!! 3C should thank me !!
=D
nooby teacher. who cares. she gave me a BAIK for my nota..HAHA!! TAKE TAT!!
betta bring geo book next time..T.T

den bla bllaaaaa~~
hMpH. sudd so emo.
=(
im..lonely

MY MOM IS LISTENING 2 CNY SONGS OUTSIDE @_@..
..as if its not bad enough..SHE"S SINGING TOOOO!!! O_O


still figure-ing out how to tie my SHORT hair.
haizzz.. =(

i love bosco =3
i love jae joong =D
i love lee hom ^_^
i love L =P
..wat else??
i love. YOU ='(


ooh ya!! i think i cant pass my math & science in PMR .. sobzz

No comments: