Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Friday, April 24, 2009

I FREAKIN GOT MY INTERNET

to all 3A girls i seriously hate u girls ok
i hav no idea y u all are giving me those LAN SI face
U DON EVEN NOE ME ANYWAY!!
so why say i lan si huh???
u are the lan si one!!
i try my best to not look at u
but u end up giving me those glares on my back!!
WTF!
=.= sorry if im too pretty (HAHAHHAHA!!!)
u all shud die its not my fault im

...in 3C, hav big eyes ( is tat even wrong??),
..don smile (WAT U EXPECT HUH?!?! simply smile at u 4 no reason????!!!)

but. im a christian. and God has made it clear to LOVE YR ENEMIES

SO YEAH THOSE WHO HATE ME.. i love you =]
i hope u all will get to know the real me b4 u jump to conclusion?
APRRECIATE ALOT!


oh my gosh
here i am !!
...lazy to blog
=.=



oh btw i jz wana announce i got 58 !! C!! for tat BM!!!
thanks pn zaleha yr the BEST!!! =.=
i hate u

No comments: