Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i doN bELOng iN 3c

exam is over. all form 3s should be happy.

...maybe they all are, but me?

worry bout results ..

i jz have like.. never ending stress

b4 exam = STUDY

during exam = STUDY EVEN MORE

after exams = WORRY RESULTS

haizzz


i especially worry bout my..

..MATHS > weng wah said i got 9% wow. WOW~ laugh at jerry for getting 7% u more worse 9% summore in 3C .. suppose-to-be-good class. this sucks. worse of all, HE* think its funny and he keeps laughing. wat i did? pretend i din care wen deep down inside. i felt so hurt ..all i did was said i did not care.. i don wan such low marks. WHO WANTS 'EM ?!?! i noe yr good at maths. everyone noes tat. do u have to laugh at my marks? well. i guess its fun laughing at ppls's marks =] and i din even hav time, i had to simply darken the answer sheet =(



haiz. den. SEJARAH> it looked ok at the beginning. den .. i was all stunned wen i saw ALL the form 3 questions. i was staring at it blankly.. den i went and sleep, den woke up.. simply tembak all ..
i noe im jz a total FAILURE
i noe i shud b in 3J
i noe i should be starting maths all over again from form 1
i noe i should be kicked out from 3C
i noe im not fit to be in PPC
i noe i should be hardworking
i noe i should have payed att at teacher
i noe i should have.. just .....
cant they get maths out of PMR haiz
i don even noe how those ppl can get 100% for maths
maybe its just me.
im the odd one out.
the stupid one
look at my frens
they are all so .. smart
only super junior can make me happy now. =(
eunhyuk my fav =)
maybe i should jz stop studying i will never get to be a lawyer i've always wanted to be.
nvm. ill jz pray tat GOD would have come by tat time and take away my sorrows =[
hope u guys get great results =]
but i bet all of u will.. except. me ...
so, yeah..

No comments: