Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JAEBEOM OF 2PM QUITTING



imagine how wil tis picture loks without the middle guy? the leader? the all-talented guy!!
=(
YEN is in total shock!
how can jaebeom leave
i cant stand it anymore

summary of wat happen
-jaebeom is now leaving 2pm because of those no brain netizens who keep trashing jay cuz of his 4 YEARS AGO mySpace comments where he insulted korea and its culture.
-But has alrdy apologized cz he was new to korea (for those who dono, he grew up in US), without frens and his emotions took over him.


WAT I THINK
- COME ON! EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE!
- NO WAY HE CAN LEAVE! dude HALO?! its JAEBEOM?! LEADER OF 2PM?! DANCER OF 2PM?! =(
- c'mon, those comment are like..wat?! 4 years ago???
- any he apologized ! =(

dude¬ if yr as talented as him, u can trash him all YOU WANT!
ONLY if u can dance, sing, rap LIKE HIM!
grrrrrr!!! too free den go sleep, DON GO READ PPL@S 4 YEARS AGO@S COMMENT U DOUCHE!!

THE NOTE FR JAE TAT MADE ME CRY

"Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.

I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.

Jaebeom"

RESOURCE http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/what_will_happen_to_2pm_now/

No comments: