Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

myallisinyou


look~ leng zai abit. bt break jor T___T


GOOD MORNING ALL :D
slept at 5.30 again
fr nw on saturday is my late sleepin nite
=)


im havin an yrge to pee bt im so darn lazy to walk to the friggin toilet


dono y wake up tis morning damn headache

ROFL ytd at aunt's house sudd talk bout my ulcer
den my aunt call me use her diamond water to rinse my mouth
N THE WATER TASTE SUPER SUCKY

dono la wat water is dat all i noe
i was tempted by the chicken (I <3 CHICKEN) on the table
can c, cannot eat

ULCER I HATE YOU


oh shit im so dead.
IM IN LOVE WIF INFINITE
n yet i cant rmb their name
jz their face x(
stupid sofa~ haiz.
selfish girl
HOPE U READIN TIS

btw was suppose to climb mountain
WAKAKAKA
LUCKILY DUNID kekeke =)

i love SHINee

till then,
xoxo

No comments: