Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, August 24, 2009

HAPI BIRTHDAY KIM JONG WOON

GUYS WIL U JZ LOOK AT TIS PIC!! I LOVE IT!! AHHHHHHHHH
eunhyuk and yesung holding hands!!







wheeeeee~
tis post is specially dedicated to MY YESUNG-oppa =D
happy 25th birthday ~~
AHHH~ yesung = art-like voice
so truE !
I LOVE HIS VOICE THE MOST IN SUPER JUNIOR!!
=D hope u wil stay healthy forever,
smile always =D



[ a fan girls' feelings~ ]

BTW~ im here to say
SM entertainment is being very
-unfair
-money minded
-bad
- all neg stuff
=(

i wish they would be more fair to suju's contract, be less money minded bout copyrights stuff, be kind to tvxq and be thankful to wat tvxq has done to make money for them
=( i jz dont get it
how can they do tis to tvxq
i mean, they are NUMBER 1 group in korea

fighting over a case, u guys can stil create tis i dono wth girl group
are u nuts?!
tvxq is about to break!
argh~ jz so pissed
i wish super J, shinee and tvxq would join some other company?
sory SM e but, dont u tink wat u did is really too much?!


credit to belle for updating me so much bt now i feel so bad for my hyuk =(
if we could create a company
THEN suju will be literally OURS
as in me OTALLY OWN THEM -.-
dreamin too early zz



and jz wana giv u guys a summary of my dream
I DREAM OF TVXQ!
and yunho kissed me @__@
SO HAPPY ARRR
too bad jz a dream -.-
lucky belle got micky~ XD
so yeah feelin moody bout wat happened to SM entertainment =(

No comments: