Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, August 10, 2009

i miss my phone!
2 weeks without it
TAT DARN GUY WENT TO CHINA WIF MY PHONE! I KNEW IT~



WORSE DAY I HAD TODAY!!
i seriously hate PMS
=(
i din noe PMS was TIS bad

1) cram on the darn stomach like HELL!!!
2) change the EW* thing is reli disgusting yo =.=
3) dizzy + blur + cold sweat!!
4) vmoit! (TWICE!!)

man i hope tis doesnt happen during the REAL PMR! argh~
i did my BM paper 2 like in a total rush wei =( haizz
summore so hard lo the karangan part
i was like reading num5 (thinkin it would be the easy + lame cerita
but i was like O_O OMG!
once i read the "TULIS SEPUCUK SURAT..."
i was like. wait. WAT!!
so there was no question on cerita =.=
i had to do the stupid pelancongan thing
HOW LAME IS TAT!
i don even noe wat to talk about
i was practically TALKING RUBBISH
so yeah.. i wun blame teacher for giving me 20/40 if she does haiz


so yeah back to the PMS!
ahhhh
i think every1 will be like
"WTH?! hw many times she wan go toilet?!?!"
sori dude but i was like
cold-sweating =(
and i cant tahan the vomit-ing feeling argh
when i reach home i terus vomit-ed
and later stil felt reli BAD
so took the medicine and slept for 2 hours
den later OK jor =D
thnx GOD!
at skul i was like GOD DON MAKE VOMIT IN CLASS DAMN EMBARASSING!! O_O
hahaha


well, its all over i jz hope 2moro wun happen wait
I HOPE IT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!
so ..

for belle.
whose reading my blog jz to c the suju pics =.=
here's yr donghaE =]

[ watch tis firefly MV - ariel lin, i cried =( IF I WAS DONGAHE ill be like "get off (gf) i would choose to be wif my fren(siwon) and nt you, yr not tat pretty anyway!" XD i cried watching tis mv, LOL! ]


[ hahaha~ looks yeng ]



[ tis time, it looks cute ~ ]




ahhh my 2 fav members !! eunhyuk and dongahe~ c'mon and tell me who looks better =D


[ from left - ryeowook, eunhyuk, dongahe,leeteuk ]

No comments: