Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Friday, March 14, 2008

another day im alive

Yooooooooooooo wassup~
My name is..R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Of-The-Hizzle-Dizzle
i m still alive to write this pose..
lalalal~aiks~so bored la




hMm~time to realize wht is happening to my life
first~my mom wouldn't let me use my phone too often cuz she realized i hav been smsing to sum guy *aiks* lik~wht is wrong wif her !! ITS MY LIFE!!!




i can do wateva i like m'am Except the fact dat im still under 18 and still under yr control, i feel dat i hav no freedom in dis family"GO STUDY/STOP WATCHING TV/DUN SMS SO MUCH/ENUF ON9/ bla bla bla,its lik,foreva her stupiD nagging,wateva i do she will say "u do thing properly i wun scold u lo!" no matter wat i do~u still nag me,shit la u~i very bored of u liao




nowadays everytime my parents reach home,i wouldnt wana sms or im gona get lectured,5min ok~sumtimes up to 45min lecture, haizZz,i reali dun get y other ppl get nice cool parents who would care less bout them, den they get really desperred they jz take my phone away,lik~wat kind of parents is dis..? T_T its not dat i dun respect them,dey dun even respect me lo ,Ooo~PLEASE!! wan me respect u ~?? haizZzz reali dun think i can stand u guys anymore





no more credit? no way i am ever askin dat ! forget dis rule u will hear "HAR??GAM FAI MOU LUI LA?? *har? so fast no credit??" for yr information, its been years since i ask u to buy credit,so~hav to buy it ownself.. gota walk all the way to the nearest 7/11,wat if it happened dat i kena lik sharlinie or nurin de case ?? ill blame my parents dats all,can my parents me anymore annoying?? NO! cuz they are already MAX





well~and dis is onie when it comes to phone! wat about other things?? haizZzz, dats y i always dreamt of running outta dis , useless un meaningfull family, weLL~ looklin forward for sleepovers at sum1 else's house,hope it'll b fast,but, no hope de la,i bet my parents wun even allow me to go,





All for todays's post,
niTezZzzz
as if,whose sleepin dat early

No comments: