Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

today ntg special
no skul~so blog bout y`terday .. ! =P


aiyaa
got sukantara
~ so i bonteng v Belle lolepak at the bus stop,saw a small didi...den he saw we got lolipop and want to snatch it,den i got MOLESTED cuz i hid it behind me.. HAHA! lucky he small boy ! if not aa~ sue him aa !!i got so crazy i bang my head into belle's head !! haha~ den went laughting lik craP XD den terpaksa giB him my lolipop .. T_T got chao sui summore nid giB lolipop ! ok lo~den i suan le..saw him changing !! haha ~ dupid de..he so small ntg to c aso ! hmpH!



den~ went to walk walk whole skul..wa~my plaster which i cover my stupid scar for POKAIng the other day came off and had to throw it...on the pondok and belle said "look ~the floor's hurt and nids a plaster" =.=lll



well~move on to canteen..nyek nyek ~saw sums'1 beg on the canteen table !! i so tempted to open and curi tengok ada apa inside..but din ! see~im so gud .. !



den~saw gor gor de angry face !! walao ! macam nak makan orang lo ~~den~XD~ he almost pokai den i laught lik craP again !! Evil ~HOR? laught at sum1 who was trying to act cool but end up GONA pokai ! hmm~ freaked out when i tot my van left me !



den found my fren and freakin relieved she not bak yet.. all for today !!t


hnx for readin my craP
too sien !







HUAHAHHAHAHAHAH ~SIENzzzzzz

No comments: