Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

p0nTeNg

today khamis
ada latihan rumah banglo!!



so..during class..
omg..malay teacher naik maarah giler..thnx to the stupid useless boys la..kip on talk talk talk..learn from me ma..diam diam ubi berisi *learnt from bm means .. dun talk so much and will be the smarter 1* so the teacher was lik


teacher = WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we : O_O
teacher = baru sahaja say beritahu kamu yang kamu ini ptut hormat .....*blar blar*
we : ==
teacher = MING JUIN *ketua*
LMJ : terima kasih cikgu
we: t. K. ciku
teacher = *walks out of the class*


den as if malay teacher not enuf.. eng teacher aso



teacher : dis class is such a mess ! i tell u frankly,im nt satisfied wif yr beahviour..1st class so wht?! attitude lik in last class... got kelas terbesih?! look lik rubbish dump !!! *we din even win class terbesih* and~i bet nobodi swept the floor y`day ...!! *me and fren guilty cuz it was us* .. *goes on and on*


is our class dat bad?! swt lo !!!

during moral.. i HATE MORAL I TELL U!! teacher lik lame-O onie !


teacher : kamu diam la..kalau tidak X boleh balik
me : dun balik lo.. saya ada staybak
teacher : baik kamu diam
me : =.=
teacher : ok..semua hantar buku
me :lalalalal~
teacher: *markin de book,den saw all class kosong le.. as usual,we always aso late de...*
every1 *in chinese* : ma diu~fai 9 dit la.. mark so 9 slow ..
teacher *lik stupid de..don understand* eh~yoong pui yen.. kenapa X siap nota 1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7?!
me : tak datang
teacher :salin dari kawan ya !
me : cepat la..nak balik la..!
teacher..ok~row duduk di depan say bolen balik..*im nt even in dat row*
every1 : mcb !!! sei soham aa...




aiks..teacher nowadays.. act lik so pro..CHIU!!!




latihan -


saw my cousin wif gf ..

me : *looks into wai ying wif adorement*
she : *look at me*
me: *not seeing stupid rock..BOOOM~pokai again..==*
cousin :laughs


anyway..






hahahah~ponteng v my fren
first - buy kari fishy
den - saw tan shu ling


me: eh~lei geh pang yauS leh?
her : go to mamakS jor =)
me : lei mm huiS?
her: geng ngor mamiS lau
me:ok *gets the idea of pontanging aso



tells my frn de idea and walks halfway to the empty land ther..found out no1 the..lokks at each other.. den i said "shit~the road so long..! i go toilet 1st.."
after toilet..walk again..den saw kah mun.."i go tell teacher" said her me"yay! =.=" den saw 2 stupid form 4 boys..if u noe who u r .. jz shaddup !!den tiba mamak.. dun feel lik goin in.. cuz say unknown ppl ther..den HAHA! tertengok itu siber kafe..aka.. CYBER CAFE BABE!!! we were lik


me : dare to go?! *shows dat i got onie rm15
belle : u dare?! u go in 1st
me: eh..u pro la ! queen of dare ma!
belle: for once u dunid me .. u go 1st la
me: O_O nooo i take out money..u take out bravery



*goes on for bout 15 mins.. at last,belle open door* dats the story of me goin 2nd time to cc..ok~im noob..thnx !! enjoyed de games..!! kaka!

sorry ysabelle ..
your name is too long to write the "YSA" ther
and..weih..
kita lou lik bersama menuju ke..
CYBER CAFE!! .. xD
k la,thnx for the bravery of entering b4 i did.. HAHA!!


okok~
thnx all
byezzz



-blog tutup-

No comments: