Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

DEDICATED to LEE CHONG WEI

as everyone have known..
MALAYSIA lost to CHINA
in the freakin badminton..
AKA~~ LIN DAN (the king of stuck-up) has won MY dear LEE CHONG WEI..
well, i still love him okay???
i noe he has done his best
...and that my parents r retards who HAVE NO BRAINS..

keep saying
"aiya~cannot de la.. c the way he play"
"wa~ like small kid play wit adult"
"likdat a he play?! sure lose de la"
"likdat call pro meh??!?!"
"change channel la, lose d la"

yaa.. and alot more.. LIKE.. HALO?! if u kip saying likdat ... GO STAY IN CHINA DAMN IT~ wateva..*y m i so patriotic* urgh..
anyways..


here's a pic of NOOB FREAKY LCLY, yong sui, over confident, lame, stuck up .. PIECE OF SHIT lin dan.. =.=lll



* i dun even wana corrupt my blog by puting his full pic, half enuf liao la.. *

AND..
PRESENTING..
the forever num1, loved by every1, humble*HALO~?! HE EVEN HUGGED LIN DAN AFTER THE LOSER WON=.=* and.. ya~ all the positive is him de la.. sheesh.
WHOOOOOOOOOO~




LEE CHONG WEIIIIIIII!!!!



*hmm~ after he won the semi-finals.. YAY~~ he freakin threw his raquet and lie on the floor, jump over the wateva banner stuff and go hug his coach .. SO KUTE~~ <3


do u noe i freaking closed my ears cz my noisy parents go "throw cold water" at my DEAR chong wei !! TA MA DE.. babi ! summore the stupid lin dan win liao go thorw shoe, racquet and .. ARGH~ who wants his stupid shoe anyway?! C'mon.. if he ever throw to me i'll be like..

"excuse me la, SS punya loser, nobodi 1 yr smelly stuff..=.="
*then throws bak at his face*


well, hope my dear chong wei can spend his 300k happily !! =D
SILVER IS GOOD ENUF~all malaysian bow down to him, okay?! dun 4get to kiss his feet, people!!
okay laa.. enuf..
gtg
..


b4 i go..
LEE CHON WEI
- yr still the best
- keep up the good spirit
- i noe u hav done yr best (summore fighting against those china ppl kip saying "LIN DAN JIA YOU"
- u most man de!
- I LOVE YOU
- dun care if any1 giv u bad remarks
- TAKE CARE!!

=D
MMMMUACKSZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz I LOVE LEE CHONG WEIII!!!!

No comments: