Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Friday, August 15, 2008

DeLaYeD PoSt - PeTrOsAiNs

yes~
every1 has been bugging me to blog bout dis..
not that they are interested to read my blog..
but all they wan is to steal my pictures..
=.=
how nice..
ok~ as some of u noe.. yesterday a.k.a 14th AUGUST 2008, science and math club went KLCC~~
WHY AM I TALKING CRAP!?
ok~ jz shut up and post the damn pictures so tat carmen will grab it and shut up..XD



dis is for feliii~~




GROUP PHOTO~ wats wif my legs..??? O_o




yoong pui yen's copyright - THE GEEKy SMILE =()



me - turning to ghost
belle - NICE SPECs..WOOOT



the moment we've been waitin for.. HALO,KLCC!!




too bad my cam too noob, and carmen !! I TOLD U TO TAKE THE PICTURE, u end up not takin.. PADAN MUKA!




*US* fascinated with *IT*




dis proves that if a hurricane strike, ME&CARMEN&BELLE WILL DIE~~~




erm..nice expression?? XD



haha~ we fought a tiger.. teehee



for u - CARMEN



dis 2 ~~




the ghost in me



me with that samuel guy .. HE WON !! SHIT~~ I ALMOST WON.. crap la he ~~ deng




COPYRIGHTS RESERVE DAMN IT



McD pay me money.. i advertise for u !!




bye~ petrosains.. C YA .. XD~~




so beautiful~ i'll jz call it a chandeliar?? =P


BTW~ today was like hari perlancaran bulan merdeka or stg similar to dat... I CANT BELIEVE THAY RELI FREE BIRDS~~ and when pengetua was hittin the ice, it reminds me of BREAK THE ICE - britney !! haha~ but britney shO sexy neh..!! haha~ and they shud have used white birds... not black birds !! lolZzz

No comments: