Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

m i right o wrong?

hmph
=[
these past few days has been..bad~~
first my results..
den the competition
den my fren crappin shit
den my mood jz.. freakin dono y ??
den .. haiz, mos of all, "BGR"

sorry.. emo post..
the only thing that brighten up my day was my boy boy ..
haihZzz, i noe la he is nt mine, bt.. i like callin him that, SO WIL U SHADDAP TRYING TO LAUGHT AT ME?!?!
well, there he was during balik time
=]
haih~ i noe he saw me !! he turn his face..
welll, u like ler.. i wun mind..


well, how's every 1?!
damn bored over here.. sorry~ no mood to update..
yen is currently in..

.. HEARTBROKEN mode ..
God~ help me go thru dis hard time
only u can help me
i pray that u will make everything betta
i noe i only hav a few real friends..
some of them are jz fakers
friends come and go..
i hope i will really hav a real friend some day
in times of need, i noe who are real, and who jz stick to me for benefits
GOD~ pls remove this pain fr my heart
.. =[



*terminated*

No comments: