Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Friday, September 5, 2008

BLOG AINT DEAD

yuP~
last time i blog once a day~
now once a MONTH~
dead blog!
DEAD BLOG~~
cz my darn streamyz suckx..
as i said
=]
heh.
i cant believe my cousin invited me to his hse !!
doh
cz PXEBC is going ~~
he so good.. hE INVITED ME!!
...but i cant go
=[
haihZzz
i reliii wana go..once in a lifetime chance
suan liao lo
aiyEr
yesterday "he" pj agaiN!!
so syok man!
i can stand all day looking at him



OoH~ btw..
while we were waiting for the damn treacher..
my gang saw bird shit..
and i took a piece of paper to "kacao" the shit
XD!!!
damn nice i tell u..
*crap~ talk bout dis makes me rmb of the ew-ness, VOMITT*
hahaha~~heh~..
ntg much to say laa..
Zzz..




mind me~this are stale pictures..taken b4 merdeka HAHA~ now onie upload.. sorry =x




take 2




math teacher !! hey.. top right is my POSTER~~ math teacher in action XD




wootS




the 1 wif the blue bottle is MEEEEE




if u cant c it~ nvm... NOT ME OKAY?! hahahah

No comments: