Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, September 15, 2008

HAPPY WEEDING Oo

*delayed post* soRRy peolple!!
DEDICATED TO
my beloved cousin bro who just got married
MR. Kelvin Yap and MS. Peggy Ng~
now called MR & MRS YAP~!!!
WHOOoOoo
newly married
=D
mmuaxxxx~
haha~ hope u all white head till old Oo~
heng fok togetha
lalala~
-.-
*shut up and uploaad yr pic*
XD



LOL~ my fav picture la weii.. just when they came our fr car.. my SMART cousin go take



sorry but its not church wedding .. wo men hua ren ma~~ KAN?! lol




XD~ i take u ~ u take me.. lol



UPACARA meng-e-DRINK-kan tea.. -.-



my stupid-syok-sendiri-very-handsome-cousin.. *looking happy eventhou its not him gettin married* -.-



muahahah~ mOnEy!! =D


dis pictures is my pride weii..CANDID U NOE?!?! heh~~



the 2008 couples.. kesina.. where is yonng pui yen?? not ther.. no partner..=.=



ngeks *SMIRKS*


Ting jie jie most CUTE & YENG DEE!! XD



act cool only la.. NERD KING



THE ORIGINAL NERD



curi minum la tu =.=



iish =.= hamsap uncle wana giv "tam" xiu mui mui yam jau (drink wine)



mad pig kacao sweet couple..XD



hmm~ so happy ER..


hope my cousin happy together 4va
14th Sep 08
=D
END THIS POST WITH..
theif wedding flower =]
LOVE IT MAN



nice leh??
I TOOK DE AR..
sure nice la..
pro take picture sure nice *wink*
k la k la..
yoong pui yen suffering from stomache..


*TERMINATED*
- - - - - - -

No comments: