Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OMG huh xD

LOL~ dis is num1 reason why i just LOVE NIGAHIGA!! =D
OH EM GEE
" You can't see me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree
I am unseen, You can't see me cuz
I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja.

Hey were dressed in black
Just like emos except for the fact
We don't stab ourselves, we stab your back
Its just our way to sneak attack
We see you coming cuz we have wall hacks
Don't come near us or we'll give you slap
And no sense in running cuz we set up a trap.
Here comes the slow motion... C C C CRAP!
Run like me
Hide like me
Don't forget your fatality
Dance like a ninja in the club
Even though you'll look just like a scrub
Watch this vid learn something rare (rare)
This move looks like a square (square)
Just throw your hands in the air (air)
Follow me, do the Ninja Glare "



FATALITY!
TeeHee
right carmen!? OMG~~ xD



she look like she has DIFICULTIED BREATHING!! O_o .. omg rite?? XD





get another size la damnit !! O_o OMG rite?? xD




HAHAH~dis my fav..XD~ only maple players will LAUGHT THEIR ASS OFF.. non-maplers.. shut up and laught too .. xD OMG LEH!! haha


hhahaha~ up there play play only laa. pls don think i childish or wateva ok?!
and hell yeah !! kelly wong..
I UPDATED!!
pls stop bugging me in church
xD
...and go "goda" yr bf..don goda me
=.=
cz..DAMN DISGUSTING!
argh~~


LOL~ shit..exam tunda to 23oct.. mother..ARE U STUPID?! so near my (and elmanda,mei kei and verinia) birthday for wat?! haha.. i found 3 ppl same birthdsay as me.. SO COOL!! xD oh yea.. bak to pissed mode ! ya.. stupid hishamuddin*sry i dono spell* go die la u..! i wana go camp 1 leh u noe..!! exam start on 23.. camp on 24..U WAN A PIECE OF ME?! T____T my C**** is in that camp.. and i only get to meet him once a year? HUH?! he's in SABAHHHHH!! so Sad.. haihZzz.. damn .. EMO AGAIN!!


well.. lol..
PEOPLE!!
YOONG PUI YEN DAMN EXITED BOUT HER LIFE U NOE?!?!
XD

resons
- tomolo go bring pendrive for belle and call her save CAMP ROCK and FEI LUN HAI ALL DE MV!! Nyek nyek *carmen ! DUN EVEN THINK BOUT RAMPAS-ING!!*
- TOMOLO IS THURSDAY!! .. and u noe how much i love thursdays.. my shin chan de dog A.K.A PXEBC..PJ!! xD
- MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!! can play tanglung *im AM SO CHILDISH!!=.=*
- cousin wedding =D
- BIRTHDAY!! w580i..
580
580
580..PENGSAN~~
- ya wateva...FASTER PASS LA.. i cant wait liao..teehee

k la.. i end post la okay?!


I LOVE U PXEBC..<3
perasan =.=
yes..he pj tomoro..
I CAN GET TO C HIS cool-ness
!!!
=D

No comments: