Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hearts desirE

emo
emo
emo
emo
emo
emo
emo

=( im currenly addicted to rain's LOVE STORY =]
cz. its suits my feelings so so much =]
from starting. until now.
was exited. now trying to pull myself out =[

okay. listen
oh baby~there's something tat i hav to tell u `bout
Can't hold it in my heart , All this pain is breakin me down
Thou i found my one true love , Couldnt show u how i feel
I was stupid baby my pride.. Wouldnt let me be real
im asking for 1 more chance


Didin't noe wher u stand , Or wat yr feelings demanded fr me
I pleaded tat yr love would'nt pass
You left me out in the rain, When u jz walked away
This song is a story , Of a true tragedy
I gave up my heart, I tried to give u all of me
We've come to the ending somehow, I dont know wat to do
but i don wana forget now..


I love u baby i still love u
This is the sound of Honesty


We were so much in love, Tell me how could u forget
Wish u were here wif me but, Memories are all i have left
It seems the promises, That u made to me were nothing
Baby gimme yr hand, So we can both understand dis love
All the pieces of my soul want to live in your Heart

..
...
....
.........

Gotta close the door, Just like what u did before
See my heart is broken, Baby i cant do it no more
Even thou it hurts, I'll make a brand new start
And lay the moments tat played wif my heart
But just before i do, I gota let u noe tat
No woman will love u more, So baby never forget
.. im without u
All i noe tat right now. I LOVE U AND I'LL ALWAYS LOVE U








...baby pls come bak to me
dis is for u =]

No comments: