Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my phone s500i

i still like my black colour!!!! GRRRRR!!
i've been using my phone for like.. lets seee..
oct . nov . dec . jan . feb . march
1 . 2 . 3. 4. 5. 6.
6 monts. and i have already sent it for repsir like. 3 times =(
FIRST - KEYPAD BREAK!!! grrr and yes. tat loser salesman told my mom "wun break 1. only w580i keypad will break. now SE made a new one s500i to replace it, all the features same. but no shake control" shaddap la u noob guy!! I CAN SUE HIM MAN!! here's the proof

but mine was cracket at keypad 5 cz i was playing tat shooting game shoooot for 30 minutes suddenly. eh why got line there 1 zzz. luckily got warranty den i pun went and change (picha taken from google)

here's w580i .. keypad worst den mine!!LOOOOL!


okay maybe cant see. but num 2.3.# is cracked =P LOL!! my church fren last time all crack except for 4.5.6 HAHA! nooooooob!


unlike w910i's keypad.!GOSH! i tried my cousin's 1 and it was like.. so smooth and no keypad sound one ='(


SECOND TIME - CANT ON PHONE(BLACKOUT) lol. i was trying to on my phone after charging den i was like.. huh?! din press long enough izit. den press the ON button longer. "DIA SUDAH MATI KA?!?!" hahaha. den sent for repair again. den my sis said "EH, u not scared they change to AP ar? yrs original leh!" den i pun takut. actually until now aso i dono did they change my phone for an AP =.=


THIRD TIME - EARPHONE!yeah. was hearing halway den it was like.. izit my ear or am i not hearing anything from the left side .. so yahhh! =.=


last but not least. actually my phone still got problem. lights at the side. from feb until now. IT WAS RED!!! it was suppose to change following the theme!! =( but dadi said be "HAH! next time i duwan help u bring 4 repair! din even say thank you!!"im the most ke lian girl in the world








OOOOOOOOOOOH~!! im currenly in love with w980i!!

LOOK AT TAT BEAUTY!!!! ahhh my aunt has it DIS IS SO UNFAIR! WHY?!?! =(

at least she tadak lamborghini!MUAHAHHAHAHAHHA

No comments: