Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

random shiTs


skul!!
SCHOOOOL!
..today was. reli.. tiring
ahh!
i 4got! i should be doing my KGT by now =X
too bad im 2 lazy =P


hahahah~ today 4got to bring literature book. i think ms Wong was in a gd mood so she din reli care bout scolding me =P
LOL~ today we almost got caught by *** !! cz we were talking bad bout her!! haha. Teacher call us 2 do from 1 t0 4. she go say.. until 3 and half can? den i was like.. O_o .. and carmen was like "wth is she talking!!! =.="
den she came and said WAT WAT WAT?! =.= as usual.. her "8-ness"
luckily carmen and her evil mind quickly twisted the story !! saying "ooh. ntg yoong tot only got 1 month to do"
LOL~ reli swt -.- it was reli a close call =X



.. oh and PEOPLE!!! listen to DEAD & GONE!!!!!
T.I. and Justin T...as u all noe i love JT!! =D

ooh~ lemme show u hot guy!! suddenly wana put these pictures =X
OUT OF A SUDDEN!!LOL!


HOT HOT KOREANS!!!!





NOT TO FORGET LEEHOM!!!!!!! [not korean la, DUH!]


xin tiao! is reli... hot man. he look hot in there!!! =D


i have to admit. dis guy.. is only hot in the show. not hot real life =X

no offense, I DO LIKE ROBERT PATTINSON PEOPLE! but.. my opinion ok. don come spamming my cBox bla..LOL

oh and BTW! I GOT U UNDER MY SKY!!!

only TVXQ fan will understand =D wheeeeee

No comments: