Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

busY oR excuseS

-.-
sori ppl i lazy update so ill jz write tis short lil paragraph
teehee
i jz wana say..
youtube!! WHY MUZ U HAV MAINTAINANCE NOW?!
at the hour i can on9 without my parents being noisy iish -.-

(wtf while typing tis, my aunt broke my rubberband and i gave her "THE LOOK")

ooh~ updates later on my aunt's funeral ceremeny 3rd month
so..yeah its kinda weird to update tat on the second thought, i wun
=S
i noe im weird .
is not weird k is jz.. ok wateva


ALL SMK SM students de blog all de update
hari keusahawanan bla bla
me?
so sad.. din go cz need go.. ( refer to paragraph above)
so yeah. and jz realized *tat damn woman is jz acting! shit!
ok back to the point!
i missed out all the games, the haunted house, my primary skul frens, FOOD!! and.. ntg else -.-
haizz.. read their blog aso i feel emo liao
tak mau peduli dah

oh and thanks to eunhyuk my baby =D

he brought me to korea cz he said he missed me too much

whee such a cute boy

perasan

he sent me tis thru phone before i took off =]

No comments: