Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, July 27, 2009

aN experiencE

i wish i never stayed back today!! SOBzzz
it all started wif tat pui san or wasteva i dono her name
she asked if i was staying
so i was like
YEAH~
cz she said she will
(and my lame aunt wil nt fetch if gt one person oni! so i ma stay for her lo)
den later..
was waiting patiently~
tat pui san aso came and sit wif me
den slowly, every1 back =.=
BTW BELLE! yr kancil sux HAHAHAHHAHAHAH wtf -.-
so yeah. slowly, gt worried
den a LONG LONG time ltaer, tat pui san..


...LEFT ME ALONE AND WEN BAK WIF HER FREN
wata TUT?!?!


i know. =( i almost cried waiting alone
T___T
so i was all "wat the F? ok..
i guess ill wait a few more minutes"


den. about 3.30!! (i could be watching super junior =( uhhh!)
i called my mom (after begging fr carmen coins LOL!! i was so despo i tried digging tat 10 cents!!!! fr carmen! wth i hav a RM 50 but yet im despo for 10 cents. LOL!!)
den she was pissed she said either she called ma cousin or she get the aunti
so i was like. ew tat lame guy DON COME PLS
so she called auntie

at last!! after waiting here and there and.. LITERALLY talking to myself.
wana noe wat i taled to myself about?!
- man !! where's eunhyuk
- talking bout wat tat auntie (who saw me alone) wil think of me
others i forgot -.-


so yeah. she came at 3.45!!
so yeah im bloggin the crap out of me =.=
(did i jz use so yeah twice?! ew~~)
and a note to varnish - eventhou i noe yr nt my blog reader

PLS TAKE CAR OF MY WATCH!!!
I MISS IT~~

ok.. so ill end wif hangeng;s picture
teehee
hope my sis, belle, sofier likes it (since they like hangeng)



oh shit.
jz watched FULL HOUSE - suju ep 6 !!
they won an award and the first thing donghae said (2006)
"be healthy, dad"
ouch. and now (2009) his dad passed away le (2008)
OMG~ so sad
=( and hyukkie said thanks to ELF
ouch i wana cry .. they were crying.
and feli!! LEETEUK WAS CRYING TOO~~!!

xoxo

No comments: