Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

laziesT updatE

ok~ ill jz summarize wat i wana say~

+ SUPER JUNIOR FULL HOUSE IS SO FREAKING NICE TO WATCH AND FUNNY =D ( hangeng and kibum looks totally hot =P )
+ FAMOUS AMOS IS TOTALLY NICE ( i bet tat noob cousin of mine ate ALOT cz wen tis morning i see, the clip was not even clipped properly! and less alot jor! =( shit laa last time go take my ROCKY now take my amos! BTW~ i hate the one wif pecan, so if yr thinkin to buy me 1 ~~ here's a tip for u XD!! )
+ im desperate to learn chinese! ( all the Epop and YG mag all chinese, den talk so much bout Kpop!! i don even understand a single thing, den nid fan sofier cal her translate .. sobz. sori (x4) sofier!! but i cant help it )
+ I WAN AN EDWARD CULLEN IN MY LIFE~~ ( haha, so despo laaa~ watched new moon trailer and was amazed. teehee~~ he is so PROTECTIVE!!! awww =X but i duwan a Robert Pattinson/ Patinsson - dono how spell in my life!! he looks so.. ugly?! hahaha~~ bet every1 agree )



so yeah tats all =D
wait, b4 i end, i promised myself muz post a pic of a member fr super junior =D
yesterday postes Leeteuk, so today will be.. guess who?! ( ill post from oldest to youngest =P~~



xoxo

No comments: