Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cousin buffday

heh heh * currently lying to mom doin presentation.. onie can on 9 !!! shit..my presentation !! y my group mem. all takde on9 ?! aiyooOooo~ i 1 thing pun tak tau buat la !! T_T*


yesterday celebrate-D my cousin's Bday
went to his condo lo.. saw my gor gor.. eWWWww !!! near swimming pool.. suprised to c so many form 4, 5 !! i was lik.. O_O
haha.. den eat lo.. after eatin, i went to the baby's pool.. and my whole pants wet.. no1 realized.. so, WATEVA!!!


den.. suddenly flour was threw everywhere.. O_O !!! den lucky i wasn't near.. haha~floor was so *sleepery* ! den they were rooling each other on the floor.. !! FLOOR!! HAHAH!! xD they look so YUCK!


aunt and uncles was lik


aunt - aiyo.. so stupiAk la !!
uncle - wa~ply until likdat !!!
me - DUH! =]


*suddenly gt ppl reli fighting*


aunt -- wa~ dat 1 ply even more wild
me - no laa !! reli fightin
aunt - play onie la !!
me - serious la, real fight !!
aunt - wa.. ya lor !!


*den a guy walk off alone*


.. haha~ ply till takao !! cacat.. dude~ a form 5 guy *duwan to say who* was lik..whole clothes and hair semua white !! Den my aunt said to my dad " yr hair stil whiter !!"


xD

No comments: