Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

im hungry

yea..IM HUNGRY!
eventhou i ate ..
egg..
noddle..
fishball..
a lolipop...
a plate of fried rice..
a bowl of ice cream..
6 pieces nugget...
last but not least..






MY FAV. CHESSE TART <<>






AND IM STLL HUNGRY~ when is dinner !! haha .. aiya~ ltr gt tuition ! sienzz..






well, skul was.. funny/interesting !! ada staybak.. yea lo.. FFG "HIM" again.. =X lolz.. sry~ dun blame me la ... !! =P well, KPJ.. ponteng again ! damn.. my koko att. 0 ! KOSONG!! 000 << !! lol.. dun gib a shit.. sux punya moral teacher.. always ugut us.. "bising lagi laa.. tak payah balik !! potong markah moral kamu !!" .. LAME!! jz shaddap la !! wads her freakin name?? WAN.. stg ~ dun giv a shit la !!







after skul..
bought snaks, ice - cream, curry fishball ... drinks.. today spent rm14.20 !! apa la~ waste my money !! den.. left-over punya snacks throw inside my frens bg !! =X den, pour in my friend's bottle ... den, put a canteen fork in her bag !! O_O tee hui eu and her "BF" ..*I guess* saw me and belle doin it.. deng~ she think we so weird !! xD~ siapa peduli laa !! haha.. den we call her dun tell .. =P ok~.. den..







molested the small form 1 nerd-O in keruing.. lol~ i pull his clothes cz ddesperate for his sweet and he shouted "fei lai aa !!".. i was lik.. "O_O..opss~SHADDAP!!!" *lets go of him* lol.. can c his whole shoulder when pull his clothes !! he's so tiny i think he cant even fit in XXXXXXXXXXXS *extra small* lol.. det lame loser !! nxt time bully him more ~ den i put 4 chewing gum in my damn mouth at a time.. and.. spit it all out.. ok~ i noe im gross ~!! sry la !! kaka.. cuz too disgusting ma .. gotta "PUI" it out !! keke ...







den .. gor say me LC~ he la LC!! always act dono me !! blek !! my turn duwan choi him ! no gf onie come talk to me ! go die la ! dupidddd ~!! saw his monkey key-chain !! sh0 cuTiie oo ~ ^^ haha !!







den... ntg more..




skul was ..LAME! lol..








word 4 today ..














dun mind me so chu-lu la.. !! im trying to change !! ='[

No comments: