Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

hate hypocrates

aWwww ~~




i hateee u
hateee u
HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU !!!!




i hate those ppl in my church who thinks they are so perfect and starts judging ME!!! lik~halo?! u call yrself a christian ?! callin me a bitch?! i cant take it okey?! T_T "i think the bitch is yr sis" is all they said to my sis to crush my heart..jz det sentence can reli RELI hurt me !!! i hav feelin ok?! and...wats wif the talkin bad bout me b-hind my bak dude?!




confront me, dun send stupid msg likdat?!and i plain hate them ok?! and~y in church?! y the church? y christians?! arent they suppose to be diff from the outside world?! do they even care bout other ppl's feelins?! i cant take dis anymore..tears are startin to flow..again..for the...?? 6th time?? GOD~help me go thru dis pls...i cant do dis myself?! dealin wif evil...




r they totally cold blooded? brainless? heartless? no feelins? evil? wicked?i jz cant believe dis day will come..!! evn my sis aint on my side.. i jz hate everybody !! church seem to be so hard for me to reach to... but,no matter wad, i will still love my God.. nobodi can separate dis bond between us ...




i understand they are only human..and they can b brainless at some time..i jz hate them,thats all ! dis problem made my self-asteem gone reli down... my life turned upside-down d..!! i can never forget it..being called a bitch... they think the're so gd huh?! proove it to me!! give sum1 a present for hurting u?!i dun understand wads goin on in their heart!!




i have feelins,lik any other human..eventhou i noe dat u dono hav it !! u think its fun being called a bitch for no apparent reason?! u think it is?! well,how bout tasting yr own medicine?! wad if i call u a gigolo?! u might say its ok, cuz... u wouldn't noe how i feelll.... and 1 more..i regretted so much for lettin u b once sum1 special to me ! you are not ok?! i regret it so much..its not det i reli lubb u .. i simply gav u a chance.. and u stil hurt me.. i hate u ok?! u probably hav no human senses at all!!




u betrayed me,hurt me and made me cry soo many times !! i should not hav even wasted my tears on ppl lik u ?! u r worst den a dirt !! u noe~i hope sum day sum1 would treat u bak as u did to me.. "wht goes around comes around" u noe ?! step in my shoes pls.. and feel the hurt.. call me a bitch all u wan.. i dun wanna b emo cuz of dat ok?! yr mission did not suceed.. im nt gona crush my whole faith to go to church!!!




im gona forget u foreva and im gona prove to u .....












I CAN LIVE WITHOUT U , BASTARD!! SON OF A BITCH ASSHOLE!!!







i feel so much more betta !!! =]

No comments: