Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

hate SMKSM teachers

today
rabu..
check uniform
me.
din wear
got caught!






MOST BU SHUANG IS... form 3,4,5 all din wear din kena tangkap ..!! lik...?!?!?!? wat the tuuuut! blind teachers and bling prefect !! berat sebelah ! lucky i din kutip the damn smpah !! at least tung weng wah kutip, he biasa la , lap sap lou ma.. me no o !! xD




den.. ltr in class.. teacher din come in..





suddenly i hear gt music...heh!






Yuan lai is a stupid..SMART boys brought a MP4 to skul.. and the stereo along ! he so geng and brave.. use skul switch !! nice man ! kena tangkap by prefect aso la ! noob~ stupiaK !! den kena take hairspray aso .. !! HAHA!! so cham oo.. last time rampas camera.. now is MP 4 !! geng and sat bai at the same time !!





BTW~the prefect was a trainee ~








SENTENCE 4 today
























































































I HATE THOSE BLARRDY FORM 1 STUPID PREFECT WHO THINKS THEY ARE SO DAMN BIG!! I'M YR SENIOR U NOOB FORM 1 !! CEH~ 1 DAY I GO BULLY U ALLL !! STUPID!!!

No comments: