Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

1sT dAy Of HoLidAe

SIEN LO WEIH!
holiday = TIME TO CATCH UP WITH THE COM
too much holiday (no where to go) = boring!
today.
woke up, eat, comp, blast my hp songs (until my neighbour couldn't take it anymore den dey go blast their hi-5), den eat again, bak to comp, read, BAK TO COM (now)
and yes.. while blogginf. the discomfort-ness of *IT* is killing me..haiz


STOMACH PAIN LA DEI


who cares.. hmph
so lame la dis post.
betta put some pictures
oh and i made myself orang juice.. =P
( cold drinks when mai aunt visit, how nice)
okay.....PICTURESS



yeah. i squeesed 2 oranges. mind me.. IT WAS TIRING!!! =(

..but worth it =D



and yes. im showing off my phone..sorry =X

i'll put the otha pictures i did in church..LOL. ELMANDA!! come grab if u wan..HAHA


LOOOK~~i was so bored in church. i did that..kaka. so desperate that i told my fren halp me take..KAKAKKA




hah! sry.. this pic was the best among the worst



lol.can u c that image behind..? no idea where it came from. actually jz took my fren leh.. hahaha.. k la.. is my fren. LOL.. edit in PHOTOdj . reli like ghost rite..wanted to put original 1.. but i deleted it jor.. =X




haha..when cousin wasnt around i curi - curi take picture of his phone.. w910i man..FUIYOH!



side view.. [sry but i reli like that model !! T___T ]



back view.. haihz..so nice... JEALOUS!! #@&*


WELL.. i'll end my blog with this nice picture
I TOOK 1 LEH!! hmph~~ i know.. i so pro la, wat to do?? =P



ONCE MORE>.
HAPPY HOLIDAY TO EVERY1.
form 5s.. u guys lucky la..until next month then dunid go to skul anymore.
Zzz




HEPI HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =D

No comments: