Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

sChOoL eNd yEaR lO

muahahaha
CARMEN IF YR READING THIS~ u hacking missed out everything..KAKAKA
man..party was nice man ~~ =)
thru dis whole year..ive been complainin in ma blog.
HOW MUCH I HATE MY CLASS
but.. i cant bliff im saying this but
YEAH~ILL MISS 2E
T________T
i miss pn radin too =(
and pn mastura
and..haiz
WELL~~ meet all the old frens in 3C next year..
except for some went outher classes..IT WUN B THE SAME WITHOUT U ALL~~
aih..
so..yeah.im here to blog bout party..not act emo.. WELL..PICTURESS ~~



CAKE take 1



CAKE take 2



GROUP PICHA~~ cheeeese.. i love 2E (DID I JZ SAY TAT?!?!)




mai fav teacher



me and li nar .. ew mai hair so messy ~ Zzz




COUPLE OF DA YEAR~~



a clearer 1?? haha



i KNOW! its veri EW~~ but hey! JOY forced me =X







ILL END MAII POST WIF ZIS PICTURE.. -.-
and yes! im wearing specs.. =X







No comments: