Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, November 24, 2008

LOLs..today went to tighten me bracess
and it hurts.
so..im acting all weird and random and..WEIRD!!
hmph!~
den went to eat wif aunt, grandma, couz.. deng .. i wan go taylor college
SEE IM SO RANDOM
oh man.. 8 ppl eat some stupid breakfast sudah RM160+
Zzz.. thnx auntie for paying all..HAHAHA~~
im a random gal in a random world. =D


~~ FACTS BOUT ME!~~
- i prefer ppl handing me the whole tissue packet than them helping me take a piece out O_o
- i prefer walking up the escelator den standing there
- i DO pick up food that fell on the floor and..EAT IT LOL
..other ill think next time when i blog.




MAN!look at my dad's car. some loser din noe my dad stoped d .. SHIT U LA BLIND TUUUT



dad bought ice cream. so cute. they put this layer of ..whatever..LOL



UNWRAP - take 1



UNWRAP - take 2..LOL (DUDE~it tastes great babeh!!)



i even have a pic of my ... leg..? T__T (skul holidays..SANGAT BORING U TAU?!)




so random who cares..


thats all i did for today
NOW!~ for my tv shows =D
bye losers.
hahaha

No comments: