Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, November 3, 2008

LaSt dAy Of eXaM

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
oh yeah. EXAM IS OVER =]
and.. today's KH & SEJ was ok?
lol =D
and..! got bak our class picha.. hahah.. laught till gila man !! lol
lemme show ya =D



LOL~ the serious 1.. look at satish (the only male prefect) look like big boss..haha
*click for larger view*



lol..lemme see ..dis is wat u think wat they're thinking =D

LEFT STANDING (boys)
kok hong - "hmph!i look so cool man !"
choon keat - "yeah! 1st time take picha!"
heng yep - "eh.. ??"
snajay - "ahh!my hand patah!"
hou yee - "i cant wait to take my tie outttt.."
sharmin - "ohh.. feli so hot !!" (feli, don kill me)
wai loong - "WHEEEEEEEEEE"
jia wei - "my teeth nice ma?!"
mun sum - "ehh.. yr teeth veri ugly!GO AWAY~~"
penguin - "stop fightin!TAKE PICHA LA WEI!!"
aik seng - "ya la~~ "
kean keng - "ahh..don care them la"
wei hoe - "PEACE~~!"
mushroom - "tired-nyer"
qiao zhang - "mm..CUTE POST~"
eddie - " cacat face can liao la!"

2ND ROW (fr left)
zheng en - "oi! don kacao my leng zai-ness"
chee yong - "IM A BULI PRO!"
du hon - " aiya.. nobodi post wif.post wif that 2 weirdo la!-.-"
joy - "soooo sleepy"
karumenu - "nyek.leng leh??"
kah kei - "iish..nobodi pose wif me"
sook mun - "aiyak..muz LEAN MORE"
carmen - "haih..stupid feli -.-"
feli - "man.. hand pose terbalik d"
eureka - "COVER sofier's FACEEE!!"
sofier - "COVER MY FACE!!!?? later kill her!"
huey yi - *no comment*
chiu ying - "rabbit teeth~~"
chu ying - "my MOUTH!!"
yee leng - "oi..don kacao la!"
zi yang - "act cute 1st..." (go die la..NOT CUTE LA WEIH!)
wai chee - "aih..forced to stand beside this nerd -.-"


SITTING (fr left)
mei kei - "oi!i not yet ready laaa..."
amanda - "rabbit teeth to the max !!"
ME~~ - "im the MOST PERFECT!!!!!!" (syok sendiri =.=lll)
li nar - "aiyoo.u dun come so near me la Zzz"
Pn. Mastura & Pn. Radin - "2E is THE BEST!! =D"
ming jun - "nyek nyek.. aiyaaa.. satish~don pollute me Zzz"
satich - "my leg cacat!! =("
amanda - "IM OUT OF POST!! ahh.. juz cover my mouth la"
chien ping - "oi~manda..AMANDA!! see! take picture d!!"



wheee.. credits goes to CARMEN for sending me this ~~ =]



P/S - i hate to admit this but.. EDWIN KOK LOOKS..nice? haha =X


yeah.. wateva.. post ends here.. wrote too much d !Zzz

No comments: