Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

delayed posts

DELAYED POSTS ALERT!!
haha~~
i bet u guys don mind delayed posts .. its... OLD~ and.. yah!! old.. =.=
wateva..im jz pissed @ my paarents for ruining my CNY..
we were suppose to join them 2 malacca. and jz cuz they din take leave.. me and jie jadi mangsa aso cant go..only got to go Genting =( which we get to go like..3 times a year. or MORE!!
=( they went to eye of m'sia at malacca. haiz...suan le ba. at least i got to watch firework at cho...2 night if im not mistakenwateva. enuf talking~

here are E pichas =D kecik1 dah pandai sms gf..HAHA. yarite he simply press only and play the so called roller coaster
genting was soooooo cold dis year. and i was wearing shorts i tell u my fingers almost froze. i take like...4 seconds to type a letter.HAHAHAH XD

look~~ it was raining. so random =.=


i tied dis on my cousin and told her her hair was SO NICE!!! hahaha
























dis gal on the right camwhore queen i think she call me to take like...20+ pictures. HAHA i'll jz post one of 'em =D



the mist.. =D and my 4 year old cousin asked me "why got so much smole" zzz


i forced my sis to hold for me.HAHAHAHHAHA




ala~~ rm1 only la~~ zz


haha..if he wasnt posing like dis more cute.. =X his t-shirt says "HANDLE WITH CARE" lol.
dis lil boy.. i take care of him alot u noe .. well.. alot as in.. 5minutes =.= hey i brought him to toilet like...3 times leh. yah and helped him.. *TUUUUUUUUUT*
hahaha.wateva it is.he is CUTE!!! and he likes to ask WHY DIS WHY DAT -.-


wat la..cant take dao popo de pic =( (she's on the left)





yeah happy CNY all

i know la.. dis is like..not CNY eve or sumthing but who cares

CNY 15 days ma.. =D

haha

No comments: