Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

iM fReE




























EXAMS OVER!!!!!!!!!




oh me gosh!! wats wif tat?!




today's exam was..boring + hot + hard + long !!




stupid.. bahasa cina was like.. 2hours!!! and me? sit there wif sej book infront end up sleeping, talking wif ownself (monolog) =.=




example "ahhh..when only end"




"HOT WEH!"




"i wana go toilet"




" shut up la!!" to the next door noisy ppl but obviously they cant hear so yah! talking to sendiri =.=




"stinks wei!!" i think it was the chinese ppl using tat ink stuff =X




"how long more!!"




and gosh feng shui there is bad man... @_@ and so hot!! the fan so far =( and tat 2 hours i tell u i did ntg but look at carmen H and Li nar and sofier and zi yang =.= hahahahahhaha




LOL~! 2moro is seni moral and sivik. AND I AINT STUDYING!!.. i mean, who will?? =.=






my sis just told me my cousin anak sudah keluar dari lobang =D




hhahaha..




ON VALENTINES DAY!!!!




that's like so cool!! =D









aunt's house (LEFT) me house (RIGHT) under construction. th noise i tell u !!KILLS MAN!!!
2 mak cik tengok apa ?? hahaha
dis is where i torture CHILDREN!!! wth




me after fixing me bracess + mm song/ bu shuang/ DON LIKE de look cz teeth pain like tut =( *in aunt's shop*




played dis who day at aunt's shop instead offffffff...
studying dis...HAHAHA!!
and dsi 2.. which i play halfway until head pain so stopped. SERIOUSLY!! how can any1 tahan CS?!?!?! i play until move here move there aso wan vomit edy =X
its mcChic btw. looks disgusting i knw =.= teeth cant bite aso. BODOK PUNYA DENTIST!c mai sis makan saja!! wth she don let me take pic of her face. =X

look at me sis ugly sexy legs

tats all! im outa here =P haha. btw dis all happened on wed wen i skipped skul =P went dentist 4 teghtening =( and last nite cant sleep at all. 2 pain

haiz

toddles people!!

chaooo

No comments: