Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

iM MaTeRiALiSTiC






O_O



well..



me and carmen!



HAHAH~



it all started wif me saying



"......i wana marry a rich man =/"



den carmen agreed..LOL!



i asked her "So, carmen.. is u reli lov dis guy, but he is not rich how??"



den she replied without even thinking " leave him la! in the 1st place, i wun even fall in lov wif a poor guy zzz"



hahahah~



C'mon lets face it. who x wana b rich zzz









EVEN I WAN!!!



get nice BIG bungalow



go shopping got PERSONAL assistant help u carry yr stuff



look at wateva u like can buy



NO MATTER HOW EXP!



when in the mood, can go spa, etc



money flow in without even working =.=



OOOOoooh! and drive a reli exp car too!!



HOW BOUT A GTR?!?!



gosh dis car rocks my ass off!! hahahahahah


my future husband mz buy me this man!!! XD!!


oh my gosh


im drooling already!!


hahahaha~~


wateva..










YOONG PUI YEN WANT TO BE RICH SOMEDAY!!!!
simply marry a rich guy aso an la ..LOL jk jk~~
btw. hope tose guys in my class would jz shaddap insulting my LeeHom!! they r jz jealous he more leng zai den them !!
3 words for u people!!
SAO PEI LA!!! fan ok kei fan gao
(keep yr skin, go bak home sleep)

lemme intro to u my new boyfriends =]

my darling JONGHYUN!!!

SHINee fighting!!!!!!! =D

ciao people!!

No comments: