Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

sLutTy gAlz

yes!!! i got inspiration from carmen hor while chatting with her bout loser/slutty/pathetic/ugly/cheap gal in SMKSM =X
why should they wear such short/tight skirts?! (its ok for those who change abit. but not 2 short =.=)

dude u all girls should jz kill yourself lo ass! u can go be a pelacur even betta u noe?! skul aso u mau wear likdat?? tell me 1 good reason why!!! its not tat its nice... yah~miniskirts are nice..but not mini-UNIFORM U ASS!! stupid sluts? mau jual badan ka?? nia ma ar.. think u all so pretty izit?! summore wan dye hair..dude..GOD gave u black den have it la!! (actually i wana dye too) ..wait thats not my point. DUDE do u realize yr in skul huh?! HUH?! its not forever yr gona stay in there. ringankan beban dan janganlah menyusahkan the bumi by acting likdat!!
and no offence to those prefects .. BUT WHY ARENT U ALL CATCHING THEM?!?!

im getting out of topic but who cares =.= i duwan talk liao..waste my energy talk bout them.cheh











today was FUN =D
we had loads of homework!! especially BM!! wow, teacher was so NICE she gave us loads of homework!!! YAY we have like.. 4 stupid karangans to write. its so COOL man, got so much homework!! i LOVE her so much. den today our NICE skul had dis reli COOL activity for CNY&THAIPUSAM .. lol. we had dis reli FUN time watching them ikating dono watttt~~~ @_@ and writing dono..wattt~~~ den my legs got reli numb. but it felt so COMFORTABLE =D i LOVE the person who made us sit for the whole assembly!!

(everything is opposite in bold zzz)


well..today is my 3rd day without my baby s500i.. haizz
aku tak ada half of my life liao.. =(
baby bak next month.. i wonder where is she now haiz
hope she get well =D


.. oh ya ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YUNHO
me love u lots =D
i wonder if yr celebrating wif jaejoong etc =P
hope u will live long and produce more album!!HAHAHAHHAHAHHA


k la.. happy lonely valentine to me.
eh, i sound so desperate for a date.
I am M NOT!!!

No comments: