Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

cHiLDisH gAmEs

guess wat?!
im the juicy gossip for all 3A AGAIN =]
it all started wif jerry telling me during balik time

jerry : pui yen.. u wrote love letter to wei yip ?! O_O
me : huh?!
jerry : gt som1 write "i love u, wei yip -from pui yen"
me : WAT?! NOOOOOOO!!!! (by now, shouting already..)
jerry : likdat i dono? he receive a letter likdat oo

yeahhhhhh
and guess wat?!
im fucking pissed !!!
WHY IS SHE PISSED?! ITS JZ A SMALL THING LAAA, it probably wat yr saying
tats CUZ!

- who the hell framed me?!
i noe the answer for tat ! all those ugly,short,noob,stupid,no brains,too free, dao gei girls in *tat class*
- why they so BAD!!!
easy! they're jz jealous of me =] im sori im way better den u guys. at least im nt as childish as u all!! pass by me mz show me tat idiotic face!

seriously! i cried wen i knew wat happened!!
it jz hurts so much!!! im jz going to skul, trying to learn. and.. why r they doing dis?! i already tahan all the stuff u guys do to be like..
- blocking my way on purpose
- pointing at me while whispering
- staring at me wif those ugly eyes of yours
- YEAH! literally throwing water at me and pretend ntg happened


i jz wana say. a person's patience has limits! CAN SOME1 PLS TEACH THEM A LESSON?!?!
jz rape 'em up or sumthing
?!
im jz too shocked! wat did i do to deserve all these?! and why ME?! there's so many people. WHY ME?!


u noe i wish U wil jz grow up!!
start thinking like a tennager
not a child who is too fre..
do these kind of stupid stuff
is it even fun?
to see ppl likdat

now i noe why GOD made one of the commandments
THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS (LIES)
i realized tat telling a lil lie, it may cause alot ALOT of troubles
it may seem like something reli fun,exiting, challenging.

but u noe wat?!
it hurts others
hope u guys will reli stop
i dono how long i can take tis anymore


and dis is not even the first time u did such stuff
when wil u ever GROW UP?!?!
if tis continues, i reli wan change skul
there's ntg good in SMKSM anyway
haizz
as if things hav not been bad enuf for me..
now u give me this kind of shits to be sad bout
i reli try to forget all the stuff u did
but everytime i pass by yr class..
...or wen u jz giv me those looks
i feel so tiny, so small
...like yr queen of he skul or stg
and im nt even the popular kind
all these hurt, i kip it all inside me
i don even have ppl to share my problems wif
i hope u all wil go bully some1 whose more popular
..maybe it'll b more fun =]


i don hate u guys.
maybe u tink its fun?
i jz wana say... i reli don like it
and reli hope u will pls..STOP



GIRL, BE STRONG!
STOP THE TEARS
I NOE U CAN DO IT
RITE?

No comments: