Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

sien until gila

tis is one of my pointless post SORRY
donghae (belle's) and eunhyuk (MINE!)

feli's leeteuk
MY EUNHYUK's cutest smile.. teehee
SUJU! let me intro - from top, left - hangeng, leeteuk, eunhyuk, yesung, shindong (EW!), donghae, sungmin, siwon, ryeowook, heechul, kangin, kyuhyun, kibum YAY! see me pro bout SuJu man. MUAHAHAHA ( wat kind of eng is tat =.=)
my nooby-first-time-dono-how-to-use-but-still-force-myself-to-simply-click-photoshop skills -.- left is after, right is before
my facebook !! ADD ME!!

the nooby desktop. wondering y i din change? (CZ ITS NT MINE)



me blog!! look at eunhyuk. hw cute! =]
well, today is the day!
open-day
hell yeah! (i din go)
XD
sori la.. but i stil nt yet tel mi mom its open day XD
aihs, siapa peduli.. aso gt alot din come ma
gosh, sori tis is a nonsence post people! don mind =]
feli !!! gratzzz.. i noe yr smiling at the picture wif leeteuk in it!
I KNOW U ARE~~
wateva.
once again..
INJECTION DAY PEOPLE!!
why must our class be 3C!! why not 3j!!
oh gosh
ok ive been online since .. years
now i hav to go watch 4 more videos and im outta here
so..tata
INJECTION DAY!
LOL!!!~
u noe im me














No comments: