Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

hAtE mY SiS

jz wana share wif u guys out there
my sis is so bad!!
i noe la u gt new laptop wateva
i bet u at malacca wil share wif yr fren, let them use, etc
.. wat did i get?!
a "BACK OFF MY LAPTOP" note
=.=
dude jie u stink i hate you
i jz wana c wat u hav there in yr lartop, u fast fast call mummy tell her don let me use
ARE U CRAZY?!
no yr not, but yr SELFISH LIKE SHIT!
dude.. i touch abit aso wil spoil la now?
den the comp?!
i use how many years. anything wrong?!
except for virus
kiss my shit la u abit of thing so many things to say
u dono how handle yr laptop la! NOT ME
not even 2 days. 1st day aso call bak and say lappie gt prob!
u r useless numb piece of shit laa

cant believe u call mami don let me touch
SELFISH JERK
u so geng den use yr own money and buy la
guarantee i wun touch
now is mummy buy one don so lan si!!
shit u don sms me or call me or facebook me la
I HATE YOU!

No comments: