Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HEY HEY HEYYYY

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2 - hahaha~ quite nice thou.. i watched it like last week and decided to post about it SINCE I HV NTG TO POST ASBOUT!!! lol~
scene tat i liked most - when he met that security guy brandon ..or shud i say brundon? HAHAHA~~ it was reli funi lar dis part
guess wat i watced next? heh .. =P



HELL YEAH! who will miss out 17 AGAIN la dude?!?! hallooooo! its ZAC EFRON yr talking about ! hahaha dis scene was my fav - he looked drop-dead hot here XD also enjoy-ed the part his OWN daughter wanted to hav sex wit him !! hahahah

i will rate tis 9/10 for his hot-ness LOLzz omg its like so so so nice. and there were scenes where i cried too =X i jz love dis show ppl!

next, i watched ............................
............
....
.



DRAG MEEEEEE TO HELL! i was jz kiddin, don drag me there =X

NOT! i will never watch dis, if u gimme me a free ticket aso i tak mau sori to those lovers of tis show but seriously its not tat im chicken or wateva..but y waste time in tis kind of show?! i would even go for a round 2 for 17 again LOL!

well, tis holiday was quite ok. DUDE its wed already =(
oh well,, ill jz think of something tat will make me wana go to skul
=D
ok..and tat will be....
wait.. erm..
JZ STOP IT! ntg makes me wana go to skul zzz
uh!!
well, i gota rush my lame sejarah folio ( which i so did not even start yet =S ) so yeahhh~
gota go !!
ENJOY YR LAST 3 DAYS OF HOLIDAYS, LOSERS!!!!!





































No comments: