Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Friday, July 4, 2008

2 efektif rocks

*tries to organize my blog..-.-*

WoooOooo~HoooOOoo~
yea..i love my class, ppl !! we freakin won the most kutipan for the hari canteen dono wat shit..YAY~!! we collected RM 1040 ~ MOTHER!! =D haha.. actually it was all thnx to mr. WONG KOK DONG.. woo~ he gave lik.. RM 200 !! yes ! i din salah type !! TWO HUNDRED RINGGIT ! haha.. but yesterday was onie 600+ dono y suddenly rise up so high? lol.. yes.. and for tml's sale.. WISH MY CLASS GOOD LUCK IN SELLIN.. me at home sleeping..XD~ while my classmates sedang "bertekun" XD! k la, THNX! I LOVE U!! 2 ELEPHANT.. 2 EFEKTIF.. yup.. we damn effective u noe?! HAHAHAHHAH!!



2nd topic..*C HOW WELL ORGANIZE IZIT?!*
well, as u guys noe.. today mr chee was talkin crap up ther and those useless arseholes will be talking crap wif their frens.. I ACTUALLY PAID ATTENTION TO WAT HE SAID!! and.. he talked bout gang fight.. hey ! its racism man ! heard dat hua ren VERSUS in du ren.. *ok~my pinyin sux* chinese VS. INDIAN?? haihz.. c'mon la.. bangsa berbilang kaum my ass.. BABii!!



3rd topic ..
haha! class 1D sux like shit..THEY ARE ACTUALLY SELLIN CLOTHES 4 tml .. XD~ sry.. but its reli weird.... y would they buy clothes.. and its not that the clothes are nice lo.. like.. AUNTIE-WEAR-TO-GO-MARKET-CLOTHES.. ok~ inoe im evil.. WHO CARES?! lol.. den they even had *models* ?! ei..WTH la ~~ XD~ all look so stupid lo.. even out current uniform in betta .. haha !! if any1 bought those clothes and let me c they wore for .. FASHION SHOW!!.. I WOULD RELI SALUTE U! =X and giv u a million dollar check ..! american dollar !! a thousand !! =D



4th topic..
haha.. today , all teachers all bz inside the B. guru and dono dono wher wher.. me and my fren walk the whole skul without a freakin pass aso ... MY CHEE/CHIU din catch..HOW STUPID! XDD~~ den we had to do sketching 4 seni.. haha~ we saw those .. erm.. form 5 or 4 or 3 did those ukir kayu or wateva crap dat was.. DAMN NICE AR~~ i wonder how they did it?! O_O well.. i shall post a picture of b4 and after my Tone-COLOURING-SENI went.. ON MY NEXT BLOG, k?! hahaa~




i love 2 EFEKTIF.. once again.
i shall say dat!
whooOoooOoooOoo~
today gt bullied by mother eff-ing sanJiao again..
nvm.. i take revenge next week..
and since im nt goin skul tml..
i gave my coupon to feli to hepl me buy ..
so STOP ASKIN FROM ME!!
bodoh punya orang!
kip askin my coupon fr me !
BABii!
haha..
hope i will get my..

=> rm 6.00 lolipop
=> rm dono wat cookies..
YAY~
betta remind feli to but !
dat lil` old lady.
always 4get punya..
haha..
k~
end of posting..
hand sudah cram and ass aso penyek d..
XD~~





ok~i think youre bored of hearing dis but..



























2 EFEKTIF U ROCK AND I LOVE U !! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~

No comments: