Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

school sux

T__T yes
i think every student agrees "SKUL SUX!"
lol.. except for nerds..
i heard a typical nerd said " awh, i hate skul hols, i sit at home and ntg to do.. i wish i can study 7 days a week"
wat the?!
XD~~
y dun she say " i wish i can study 24hours a day.."
=.=
lols
-currently buletin-ing fs..
XD~



"buletin survey" jz asked me wat kind of song ii wan in my weeding..~ haha, pernah hear my fren said she wanted crazy frog.. YARITE! =D her husband aso duwan marry her a~ lidat... lolz.. y nt love in this club?? haha ... no way =.= was jk onie =X



well, skul today was so tiring.. i dono y.. i slept in Sej, Sivik and KH.. *yawn* so stressed up.. sej teacher is one hell of a mother farkin bitch ass cB head .. sorry but i hate her .. she's so..

1.) lazy ! teaches every damn thing fr text book den nt even once touch the blackboard.. out nota and lat book empty ! *im exagurating* - how to spell dat damn word ! shit..
2.) hit me on the back for sayin sumthink verii true ! i scolded her bak, she treathen to tell ah chee and i said i not scared and i will tell him U BIT ME 1ST! Bitcah~~ din even giv my name, scaredy CAT!! hmph !!!



wel, today was.. same as usual .. during bahasa cina, teacher scolded me 4 too noisy and aso 4 callin a boy hamsap zai.. =D cuz he gav me the evil smile .. =X den.. science, teacher din teacher X teach.. so tidur je.. den eng was fun.. teacher din scold me 4 not bringin label .. WOoooo~ sej was piece of shit.. AS USUAL! sivik, did a lil word den slept.. Zzzz ! KH argh.. so sien.. cover my head and sleep aso.. == Y M I ALWAYS SLEEPIN?!?! argh.. so stupid la .. lazy yoong pui yen ! *slaps ownself*



lolz.. aih.. tuition later.. i go bathe 1st.. =.= still in my unifrom .. lol, today tuition sej and eng.. MY FAV suBs.. at least tuition's sej is betta den skul's -.- ! hahaa ~ hope today every1 make crapy jokes .. tuition is fun wif those jerks sitiin behind.. THEY ARE SO FARNI.. haha.. kk~ loggin off la babes.. =D

No comments: