Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Monday, July 7, 2008

i dunid u

i felt ashamed of myself


y do i seem like i nid u


i dun nid u


dun think you're damn important to me pls


i wun waste my tears for u


dun act like u damn understand me


i will get on wif life


i will never regret


u dun deserve anything


i shud hav never gav u a chance


im so stupid


after i gav u..


u turn around and din appreciate

y ..
y...
y...
yy... ?!

I HATE YOU..
i treated u like so important..dis is wat u did to me.. y din i c the truth in u ? y had i fell for u? y had i waste my time? y had i take the time to explain to u? y had i liked u? y had i waste my tears? y had i care bout u? y do i waste my mind energy jz to think bout u ? Y?! ...because I LOVE u ... but it doesn't matter anymore.. i tried explaining evertything.. i think you're jz another random playboy, m i rite? sorry..


i should'nt hav wasted my time on u.. im givin up...at last =D

-thnx shaun... =]
i will always rmb wat u've said...



EMO.EMO.EMO.EMO.
X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X ================ X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~



well.. i had a bad day so..
no mood to post..
but im forcing myself..
and givin a false smile
and i try tp stand alone
dunid him
jz nid you all~=]
try to prove i can get over it
and he's not important
i can survive..
i hav other frens
<3



thnx..
i wana hav a nice sleep now
=]

No comments: