Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LoLiPoP

haha~
today at last i got bak my LOLIPOP!
see, i was rite !
feli did hav old lady's memory..
mon and tues din brong..
today a.k.a. onie she bring..haha
me and carmen satisfied at last..XD~~


here u go !!
my rm6 shit stupid small lolipop..=.=



out of so many things, it had to be the lame rm 10 beside it?? wat the..??




cracked.. hah! dis.. IM GONA CONTINUE GIVIN CARMEN A PIECE OF MY MIND ONCE MORE TML! grrr.. T___T thnx to her stupid STUPID book.. now i cant enjoy licking it.. *sob sob*




haha~ it was det stupid gal's idea.. looks femiliar ?! its...






KUNG FU HUSTLE..HAHA
P/S => CARMEN! so i decided to jz put it likdat instead of holding it.. =D



cheese tart dis time..haha!!


LASTLY~ a cute scene in an anime..=]




therefore, the before-and-after of my seni!! xD!

BEFORE .:.


AFTER!! .:.



*closer looooooooooooook !!* haha~~



haha.. im suddenly so into picture blogging? well, make it more interesting ma..keke
ntg much for today..dropped my lolipop dats y it cracked..haihzz...nice to see, not nice to eat..T___T damn..!

k la..
ntg much to say lo, today..enjoy the pictures laa...
haha~~
yay~ today wed..! my fav tuition subS..XD

No comments: