Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

F**K u BURGLERS







shit
OMG
deng
T__T
pisssed
ARGHHHHh
~~

NO!!~~
rumah masuk pencuri > malay
hse gt thief > englias
yab chak > cantonese
zei > mandarin
AUYHZN yxainruyeoaxtg ia xei > my language


today.. i so found out my hse got thief come in ! the second i reach home, mom and dad was at home.. felt..erm..??

mom = ei! got thief come la
me = huh?? -.- *dun believe 1%
mom = reli lo.. u c ..! where the tv?!
me = O_o.. ya lo *found the stupid gate like kena potong
mom = den u go upstairs and c yr room !!
* runs upstaairs, and found dis... *




THE EMPTY PLASMMA 53` TV.. SHIT U!! my king of tv..! my life ! MY SONY PLASMA.. CURSE YOU!! deng.. and yet they dun steal the lame old tv..sittin ther..



SEe?! dis ugly-dono-how-many-32`-inch-i-guess-tv !! they don even wana steal dis ugly tv.. like~ duh..! theif have got taste too..==




walaOoo~ even i hav NEVER DONE DIS KIND OF BIG MESS!! arghh~




hearbroken like hell





walao.. lucky din steal my sis punya life A.K.A. the make-up accesories..XD





my dad punya pissed face and the kena-cut lock





dat robber is sure 1 desperate loser.. haihZzzz




den when we report police.. they came and did a lil CSI trick..XD ... rmb where u use to watch them go around the brush with some black powder?? well, exactly wat they did..lame..=.=ll' and I WAS PRAYING that they will PLEASE find the fingerprint !! get that lamey to sit in jail !!





TAKE 2 = this is after they found..ONLY 1 fingerprint.. hmm~ i scared it turn out to be my dad and mine de cuz we kind of touched it .. =[


~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!
well.. dis are my hopes for the burgler
- hope u terlangaar oleh kereta and DIE!
- kena the thunder and DIE
- walk down stair pokai and DIE!!
- when got anak lelakihe no LJ!
- if gal.. NO HOLE!!
- hope his own de kena kiap in car or bus or van.. ETC.!

IF I EVER CAUGHT HIM
- spit in his face !
- kick his..TUUUT
- snatch bak all my things..
- LET ME HAV THE last LAUGHT!
- slap him till blood ada
- DERA HIM LA!!

thing "we" lost
- aunt gav me punya REAL crystal bracelet rm 200 gua *sry kujie, u buy so exp fr honk kong, i lost it..=S..EDWIN KOK CHUN KIT~~ I SORRY TO YR WHOLE FAMILY, cz din jaga properly..='[
- jie's lolipop necklace *so cute de!* rm 49.80
- jie's GOLD bracelet ! rm 600
- PLASMA SONY..! rm 3200
*haha~mami and dadii most smart de.. everything kip in bank*


LUCKY THEY DIN STEAL COM OR I WUN EVEN GET TO BLOG~~ argh..
SHIT~ im gona curse those *TUUUT* holes who stole my things! why cant they freakin get a damn job.. by the time u wate energy to cut my door.. u can finish yr office work liao la !! deng u.. MOTHER~~~~ I HATE PENCURI..FARK!




btw~ today's eng .dono wat went well! i got 13/15 according to carmen.. hope it's real la.. but she herself got 14.. T^T
great, now i hav to re-put bak my clothes in my cupboard..!EXTRA WORK FOR NOTHING..
HMPH!

No comments: