Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

another freakin day

argh..
my blog is jz so random and..
LAZY!
hahah~
at least betta den cHarmen ~~
din update 4 ten years...XD
wateva..==

argh.. today sej i was up to tricks to piss up the teacher so dat she will giv up on 2Efektif and tell pengetua.. she duwan teach us den we'll get betta teacher ~~ YAY!!
cuz i reeli freakin hate her, and she hates me too..XD~so, today..
Amanda F. suddely ask me "frog is external or internal fertilization??" cuz we were suppose to do science project .. so i was like..

Me = erm.. nt sure internal.. *thinks of tryin to memalukan my teacher.. so i said..* eh, ask teacher la.. TEACHER!!! frog is external or internal .... eh~ sorry, tanya orang salah.. awak apa pon tak tau punya,,hanya tahu pasal orang yang sudah mati itu..macam .. james brooke, parameswara.. etc , etc..
TEACHER = apa tu? tanya je la.. *tries to prove she's smart*
me = ooOo~ *tries in my best pronounciation brirish accent so she won understand* frog is external or internal fertilization ??
TEACHER = maybe its external
ME = oo~ *act innocent* says it loud enuf for her to hear* ei~ amanda , dun k wat she say la.. she onie wan tunjuk tunjuk, she dono wat is frog de la.. how she wan understand fertilization ?!?! XD~~


--=== SEE?! DIS PROOVE DAT MY SEJ TEACHER DAMN WAN MUKA AND ACT SMART SHE NOE ABOUT SCIENCE!! SO SWT LO SHE !! BABI MOTHA BITCH !! ===--


lols..today~ math was like so..INTERESTING FOR THE DAMN 1st TIME~~ woo.. but the loser J** was so stupid she din understand any damn thing teacher teach.. btw, we were learing geometrical dono wat crap.. lik !! EASIEST THING IN FORM 2 excuse me ! she slow and caat la.. wat 2 do.. i cry 4 her.. den she ask me how to do some crappy stuff den i was like.. oo~ u jz make a ROUND-ROUND circle..dets all.. *smirks* hahahh~ den she reli believed me and did it !! =.= haha.. padan muka her la.. the bitch in our class ma.. kaka~ i fight wif her like.. almost 1000 times a day..=D

today she did dis to me and i was pissed
SITUATION 1

bitch = *starts singin some lame songs*
me = ei, shad da eff up la, im doin my work ! * was jz jk onie*
bitch = ei.. yoong~ y u always so rude to ppl ?? u gt ysabelle sickness?
me = eh, wtf?! u noe ye singin sux rite?! still wan sing? *me S.T.T.P.*
bitch = yala yala, i noe la u nerd..
me = wtf u jz said aa?
bitch = ntg -.-
me = u betta watch yr blardy mouth.. 1 day sure kena belasah by ppl..
bitch = wateva la u gangster
me = EW~ yr so lame and nerd la.. bye~ happy doin yr sux math cz it sux like hell and of cuz suits ppl like u la.. =D


she ends up being like a dog beggin other ppl for the *dono wat shit for drawing circle*, den ppl aso duwan lend her cuz noe she damn bitch-Y ! padan muka la.. wan LCLY me !! FARKER!!



hahaa..~ den i duwan blog bout her la.. i damn mm song her liao.. arK~ yay~ tuition y`terday was crappy.. haha ~ i let the teacher mark my book .. den i had 2 stupid mistakes.. AND ITS ENG. i was suppose to get all correct ! deng it man ~~ T__T so malu la.. den at the end he sign la den he said ..

t`her = My name aa, my name
me = *looks blur, jz smiled at him
.. end up, he wrote his name let li there.. i was like.. XD~~ too bad i read it later when he went away.. and worst of all .. HE WAS WEARIN ELVIS PRESLEY TIE!!XD~~ lol..



den ltr sej tuition was like.. talking bout pineapples.. XD~~ hahaa.. it was damn farni.. nice lo ! hehe.. kays.. gotta go le.. today borin subs wif boring teacher..! i AHTE THURSDAYS TUITION!! hmph ~~

No comments: