Powered By Blogger

don like me? leave =)

super big gaga crazy dramatic
FAN OF KPOP!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DEDICATED to




dei.. kok kok kai.. call me delete dis picture fr my fs?! slow slow wait la.. im not yr dog, call me more noob la.. NOOB KING! dai sei.. now i post here asp//// MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAHA~


=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
as some of u who noe..
the reason i din on9 for 10000000 years is cuz my comp gt virus, so send for repair...
HAIHzz at last i can on9..
SHIT la..
almost died..
=S


2day exam wor.. i tot geo would be much harder den dis..!!
XD
but it was so..EASY!
praise the Lord...
=P
lol~
deng it la.. stupid Pn *TUT* u suck like hell la..
every wed sure c dao u..
c dao u nvm..
summore wan cari pasal wif me
last wed go CUT MY HAIR!
dis week, PULL MY "already-tuck-in-clothes" out, den call me tuck in again..!!
u gt problem izit?! say la!
babi pundek..
sori
but.. I SERIOUSLY HATE U!








haha~ is surat amaran in the hot-stuff now?? lots of my friends gt it..
BUT, WHO CARES?!
tee-hee
XD






+pui yen is currenly very crazy about
WHEN I GROW UP - PCD
try hearin it..
its..HOT!
=D

No comments: